Tuesday 6 January 2009

The Rinse Rap

For sure I keep it real.

Although I don't keep to any kind of schedule.

The Christmas song didn't happen. I made it, sure, and I might be tempted to give you a sample sometime. But it wasn't up to scratch and, of course, Marsh But True is all about high standards.

Instead, here's something different to bring in the New Year - alter-ego MED (Mick Easy Dick. For realz) busting out some hot rhymes way back in the heavy days of 2004.

That's just how I roll.

Back to normal next week, although I'm toying with the idea of moving to a Wednesday slot.

Peace, keep it real, don't deny your roots, don't bust a cap in my ass or my crew will shoot you up. Only if you're in the local area, though, it's a bit too cold out to travel.

Tell your friends, post on facebook, email me.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: